We're happy to take calls at any time up until 8.00pm. We tend to be busy during the morning while rooms are being serviced and while we are saying goodbye to guests.. If we are unable to answer please leave a message & we'll call you back as soon as possible.
- From junction 31 of the M5 take the A30 for Bodmin & Okehampton.
- Stay on the A30 for approximately 60 miles & then take the A38 to Liskeard (signed in brackets A389 Bodmin).
- After approximately 2 miles you’ll reach a roundabout in Bodmin where you take the A389 to Wadebridge (signed in brackets A30 Redruth).
- At the next roundabout turn right on the A389 to Wadebridge.
- After about 6 miles, passing through Sladesbridge on the way, you’ll reach a roundabout where you take the A39 to Newquay and Bude. You’ll also see a sign indicating that you’re 8 miles from Padstow.
- You then stay on the A39 for about 3 miles, passing the Royal Cornwall Showground on your left on the way, & then turn right onto the A389 to Padstow.
- This section of the A389 is narrow & twisty so be careful. You will pass through St Issey & Little Petherick before reaching a T junction.
- Turn right for Padstow which is now only 2 miles away.
- In Padstow take the first turning on the right after Tesco’s (Sarah’s Lane). Follow Sarah’s Lane to the bottom of the hill where it bears sharply to the left into Dennis Road.
- Take the second left into Glynn road & our car park is immediately on the right.
- You will find it far easier to park if you reverse in but take care & watch out for traffic turning the corner from Dennis Road